The lack of motivation

Dear Entrepreneur,
it is Monday – a new week is starting.

Welcome to another newsletter. Please, read it until the end. Stay relaxed all the times and work from the comfort zone.

Are you motivated enough?

We need a big TEAM for our business. We cannot do everything alone. Therefore one of our two main goals is TEAM-building.

There are two big problems when building our team:
#1. We don’t feel motivated
#2. Our team doesn’t handle motivated

Yes, motivation is 80% of our success, and skills make up the remaining 20%. We need both encouragement and knowledge.

We are working with the best Network Marketing company on the world wide web.
We need to be online every day – we need to promote our business seven days a week, 24 hours per day and 365 days per year.

Networking is about connecting – not broadcasting.

Yes, we are indeed building relationships to our new sign-ups. We believe that they are here for success and we assist them in a way, they understand, and we don’t overwhelm people.
When we see that someone has signed-up, we sent them a brief welcome letter. Then we watch out if new people understand the system. In most cases, they don’t log in the next day. Just sent them an E-Card, asking them to work every day.

We can learn our skills from Launchpad and through the Forum, and we can ask our Sponsor or Co-Sponsor if we need help.

Have a good time, as always.

Join my SFI Powerline!

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz
I am a proud member of the SFI Marketing group


No Responses

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies. 

    Created with Visual Composer